Karnataka Ration Card apply online for new Ration card. Download user guides, application forms, Update aadhar and search Ration card application online.
Government of Karnataka has started issuing new ration cards under latest Food Security Act. Centra UPA government has brought AAhara Badratha or Anna Bima Yojana. A web portal was live at aahara.kar.nic.in is started to provide Online services. It gives various e-services such as Application downloads, SMS services, Grievance register, online application, Aadhar updating etc. The eligibility for ration card applying is now relaxed than previous times. Just a nativity proof, Residence proof, Community certificate etc. There are very good benefits by having a Karnataka Ration card for a family. People can buy food grains such as Rice, Wheat, Pulses, Sugar, Kerosene, Oil etc. These items are provided at a subsidy price compared to retail market. There are number of retail FPA shops in every village and town in Karnataka.
Best uses and importance of Karnataka Ration Card:
- Ration card holders in Karnataka state can but the food grains in FPS shops with less prices.
- Free health insurance scheme under Aarogya bheema is covered for Karnataka aahar cards.
- Students scholarships, Free admissions in to colleges & schools are easy if a family have ration card.
- The central government loan schemes such as NRGEA, SERP schemes, MUDRA etc are eligible only for BPL families.
- Pradhan Mantri schemes such as PMAY (Free housing scheme), PMJJY (Free life insurance scheme)etc are directly linked to aadhar and Karnataka ration cards.
- LPG cylinder subsidy was directly applicable with Free LPG Gas connection scheme for Karnataka Ration cards families.
- Bank account is under Jan dhan yojana is eligible to open at free of cost with a Karnataka aahar card.
Check process for New Karnataka Ration card Online Application:
First visit aahara.kar.nic.in website and select E-services option. Now go to e-ration card menu, select New Ration card (APL) option.
Next select application language between English or Kannada. Now choose any of three options between new ration card request, Edit saved Request, Application Withdrawal.
To apply for new application choose first option. Select any one option like Priority House hold or non-priority house hold. If you have the bio-metric device, select priority option.
If not choose next and proceed to enter the aadhar card number. After aadhar entry Mobile linking is verified with a Onetime password.
Enter applicant details, residence details and select your district, email, Mobile number etc.
Upload your photograph in passport size, Residence proof, Aadhar card etc. Now submit the application by accepts the terms and conditions.
How to track or check Karnataka Ration Card Application status online?
In the same menu select E-Status button. Select New RC Application status search button. Enter application registration ID or aadhar card.
If there was any delay in the response visit the website again. Visit your e-fair price shop to know the current application status.
In the E-fair Price Shop menu location wise applications are available to search. Select Ration issuals option to check with district wise, Mandal Village & FPS shop wise.
Steps to update aadhar card in Karnataka Ration card online?
Choose update aadhar card option in the E-Ration card menu. Enter current RC number & aadhar card to link.
It is mandatory to link aadhar with RC to get the rations and other facilities.
Download Application form or register new application