Tamil Nadu Ration Card application status search online now tnpds.gov.in. Know about Tamil Nadu Ration Smart Card application process, status, online services. Download TNPDS Android or IOS mobile app.
TNPDS is called Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System which manages Civil supplies. Its website is hosted at tnpds.gov.in. For adding below poverty line category citizens, government has started food security act. Under this act PDS department will issue Ration smart cards for families under SERP survey. These smart ration cards are linked to aadhar card and valid all over state. In this page we will know about Tamil Nadu Ration card application status, Smart Card coversion & its services.
Government has also provided best grievance readdressed system via mobile apps. These are available only for Andorid OS and Apple IOS. Let us know online services available in TNPDS website. TNPDS have a live chat option to address the complaints of citizens.
- TN Ration card search & Check Application Status
- PDS Smart card application
- Smart card Application status check
- Add a member to existing smart ration card.
- Change of address to existing ration card.
- Family head member change
- Check Card related Service Request status
Uses of Tamil Nadu Ration Card & TN PDS Smart card:
- Big difference in ration card & smart card is upgrades. Smart Ration cards are issued to exiting ration card holders.
- This smart card can be considered as a testimony of Income certificate, caste & Identity proof.
- Citizens can buy monthly household eatables at subsidized price.
- Student’s scholarships are provided with less processing when they have white ration card.
- Old ration cards are being retired by government. Every house hold must enrol for Smart Ration Card. All old ration cards are now suspended they need to enrol for new card.
Process to apply Tamil Nadu Ration Card New Smart card application or Old Card enrollment:
Go to tnpds.gov.in website and select Smart Card application option. Select new smartcard option or Old Enrollment.
Old enrolment is easy to upgrade existing ration card. Give your old RC number, Enter FPS code. Upload Scanned copy of existing card. Select upload button.
An application receipt number is generated and send to linked mobile number.
For new application all the details must be filled. Head of the family, Father or Husband name and address need to be given in application. Fill your aadhar card number, mobile number & email address.
Add family member’s details like Name, Gender, DOB, relationship & Action. Select an option among Rice Card, No commodity card, Sugar Card or other option.
Upload scanned copy of Residence proof. If you have a gas connection provide the details & Accept the declaration. Select submit. Your application is submitted and reference number is displayed on the screen.
How to check Tamil Nadu Ration Card or Smart card application status:
In the home page itself a link below application named “Smart Card Application Status” is there. Select the link and enter reference number in the field. Select submit button to see your current application status. If application status shows rejected, approach government MRO office for more information and manual application. It takes less than 20 days to scrutinize your application.
Correct Details, update address in existing Smart Ration card:
Choose correct details option in home page right menu. Give your Mobile number, fill captcha code. Now ration card details are fetched and you may edit some segmets such as Name printed on it, Age or Date of birth. People must upload relavent proof to update the corrected details.
Steps to add a new member in to existing Tamil Nadu Smart Ration card:
Choose add member option. Verify mobile number with OTP & Enter ration card number in field. Select get details button. If you want to add a new member provide his or her details & upload Aadhar ID proof. Applicant or Family head must have a direct relation with new member.